Service Cloud QuickStart*
- Project Manager and Architect
- QA Specialist
Description and Key Benefits
Increase customer care efficiency and improve retention. This quick start helps prioritize, assign, and respond to support cases quickly and efficiently. Customer service representatives can collaborate and share information across departments and stay on top of the latest customer issues. Support managers can run real-time reports to track success metrics and track process improvement.
- Business Process Mapping
- Solution Design with documentation
- Roll out strategy
- Accounts: record types, up to 10 custom fields, validation rules, layouts, list views.
- Contacts: record types, up to 10 custom fields, validation rules, layouts, list views.
- Cases: up to 5 support processes, record types, up to 10 custom fields, validation rules, layouts, list views.
- Activity, Events, and Chatter: up to 10 custom fields, validation rules, layouts, list views
- Case contact roles, case team roles, and predefined teams.
- Configure case queues, case assignment rules, auto-response rules, and case escalation rules
- Configure up to 6 email templates for cases-related communication.
- Role, Security, Sharing, and User Configuration.
- Up to 6 flows to improve automation.
- Configuration of email-to-case for up to 5.
- Quality assurance review.
- Data import for Accounts, Contacts, Cases with predefined CSV format.
- Configure the Salesforce Console for Service.
- Up to 3 Dashboards to visualize different KPIs by hierarchy.
- Deployment to QA, UAT, and production.
- Three complimentary 60 min remote training sessions + 1 hour admin training
- 2 weeks of post launch support – 10 hours per week
*Focusing on fast development and turnaround for common Salesforce product configurations, a QuickStart implements key Salesforce functionality for a set price and known scope of work.