- 3-5 weeks (dependent on IP warming needs).
- Project Manager and Architect
Description and Key Benefits
Find more leads and convert them faster. Align marketing, sales, and service teams and build customer/donor loyalty. Act on insights faster by tracking them in one central place. Intelligent lead nurturing that adapts to your audience’s activity.
- Journey Mapping.
- Solution Design with documentation
- Roll out strategy
- Implement website tracking to capture visitors.
- Setup vanity tracking domain for Pardot-hosted content.
- Email validation and scrubbing to ensure deliverability.
- IP warming configuration and plan.
- Configure applicable connectors (Google Adwords, analytics, social media).
- Configure Pardot Salesforce connector and object mapping.
- Configure lead scoring.
- Engagement Studio Setup including one email drip campaign setup – 1 full journey.
- Upload marketing assets (logos, banners, images).
- Configure 3 email templates.
- Configure preference and unsubscribe pages.
- Implement 2 Landing pages.
- Configure up to 6 segmentation rules.
- Configure up to 6 automation rules.
- Configure Users.
- Configure Lead and Contact pages to include Pardot fields.
- Three complimentary 60 min remote training sessions + 1 hour admin training.
- 2 weeks of post launch support – 10 hours per week
*Focusing on fast development and turnaround for common Salesforce product configurations, a QuickStart implements key Salesforce functionality for a set price and known scope of work.